PNA ranks #10 in BestSchools.org
Posted 11/15/2015 05:12PM
Here's the link to see the whole article written by BestSchools.org, entitled "The 50 Best Private Elementary Schools in the U.S.
The big points? Here's the criteria:
- The schools must have at least three of the six grades (first through sixth grade) that are traditionally categorized as elementary-level grades.
- They must exceed nearby public schools in course selections and success.
- They must have a reputation for producing students who are well prepared to take the next steps in their education.
- Though they are organized as businesses, the schools must have a reputation for treating families with fairness and compassion.
- They actively seek to treat parents as partners in the educational process.
- They openly and regularly celebrate the students and their accomplishments.