The Parent Association at Pacific Northern Academy seeks to build opportunities for our children, relationships with our teachers, and a community for our families. The Parent Association serves as a link between families, faculty, and administration by providing organizational support to school wide projects and events.
Examples of Parent Association sponsored projects and events include:
- Back-to-School/End-of-the-Year Socials
- Fall Festival
- Community Potlucks and Receptions
- Book Fairs and the Commemorative Book Program
- Classroom Coordinator Program
- Teacher Appreciation Days
- 8th Grade Graduation
The Parent Association meets monthly and invites all parents to participate.
For more information contact our Parent Association by email: email@example.com